Laura practices primarily in the areas of estate planning, elder law and probate and trust administration. She has significant experience in complex business and farm succession planning, as well as Medicaid planning and tax issues. Laura also represents clients in the area of corporate and real estate law, including business formation, contract preparation, real estate transfers, litigation and not-for-profit issues.
Prior to joining Snyder Morgan Federoff & Kuchmay LLP, Laura served for three years as the Executive Director of Combined Community Services, a Kosciusko County Christian faith-based not-for-profit. Before working in the not-for-profit arena, Laura practiced in the area of estate planning and probate with Gordon & Associates, P.C. in Wells County, Indiana.
Laura graduated from the University of Maryland Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business in 1994. She was awarded her Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law at Indianapolis in 1997. She was also a Yeoman Second Class in the United States Navy (1988-1994).
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Kosciusko County Bar Association
- St. Anne's Episcopal Church of Warsaw
- Member, Warsaw Rotary Club (President 2009-2010)
- Member, Tri-Kappa (Treasurer 2013-2015)
- Member, Board of Directors:
- Wagon Wheel Theatre, Inc.
- Kosciusko County Habitat for Humanity
- Former Member, Board of Directors:
- Kosciusko County American Red Cross
- Cardinal Center Development Corporation
- CASA of Kosciusko County (President 2005)
- Kosciusko County Salvation Army Advisory Board